Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CIOR 24



Day 24

Yesterday was our day off and I did sweet F-all. Iced the knee and finished the new Bourne Book. It was an okay book.

Today:

Ranges. Did some good shooting today. I think the rest day really help me refocus and relax while shooting.

Land O was fun today as well. Today the warm up was like always. 1500m run with some dynamic stretching afterwards.

We practiced in teams how to assist each other on some of the more difficult obstacles. For example the “Irish table” and the “bear pit”. It is significantly easier with some assistance.

For the main portion of the practice it was do half of the course all out, 2 minutes rest and then the last half.
We did this 3 times. It was a very challenging day on the land o. I see pukie in my future when we have to do the complete thing.

Pool:
The warm up was the usual: arms only, legs only, arms and legs, hand paddles, and front crawl to finish the warm up.
The main practice was the complete course 5 times with 2 minutes rest. During the first portion on the course I do very well. I am out of the water first and back in first. It is the last 25m that really gets me gassed. I finish first most times but the other guy is much faster then me. He has to help the 3rd guy onto the “bridge”. So he is a little behind me but not because I am faster.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment