Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Swimming and Gym time.



Mitch Hedberg my new favorite comedian

This morning was a swimming day. At the crack of dawn I awoke to a very
annoying alarm. I tried every conceivable excuse as to why I shouldn't
go to the pool. Thankfully my better judgement and 3 Thanksgiving
Turkey dinners had something else to say.

30 mins of laps

32 x 25m laps. 20 Front crawl and 12 Breast stroke.

I was a little tired after about 10 mins so I took a little breather and
then carried on with it.

After work:

CFWU x 1

Bench Press (I was supposed to do 3 sets but got bored)
2x8
135-205
Pull ups
3x5
50lbs
Kips
3x20
Push ups
100 (first 50 normal then 10 sets of 5. In the bottom position of the 5th rep I held it there for 5 seconds and then pressed it out to complete the rep.)

After the last workout I had I was very sore. I large case of DOMS. I took a few days to recover and then it was Thanksgiving. Today I had a good sweat and I hope that is all I needed to get back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment