Thursday, October 16, 2008

WOD, Rant, and a Funny story

WOD

CFWU x 1

Bench
10-8-6
135-185-205

Pull ups
5-5-5
36-36-36

Arm Curls (YES ARM CURLS)
10-10-10
30-35-45

Physio Leg Raises
20-20-20 (REPS)
17-17-17 (lbs)

This workout was very boring. Do try this at home.

RANT

DO YOUR JOB. DO YOUR JOB ON TIME. STOP COMING TO ME WHEN YOU DON'T AND
EXPECT ME TO FIX IT!
End Rant.

FUNNY STORY

I was asked help a friend to build a box jump. Seeing as I have made
two already that made me a Subject Matter Expert (That is a joke).
Anyway, I printed off the plans from CFJ #49 and off I went. After a
few miss cuts we managed to get everything square, for the most part.
Now I may be "qualified" at building a box I am not qualified to
operate a table saw. This became painfully obvious right after I cut the
tip of my pinkie finger off. I may be exaggerating but I did cut my
finger nail and a portion of the finger. At first I was thought nothing
of it until I saw the blood. I then became concerned it could have been
a lot worse. After some first aid and a bandage we finished one awesome
20 inch box with handles and everything.

Thanks Craig for not telling Amy. Otherwise I will never be allowed to
use a power tool again.

2 comments:

  1. So, today was chest and biceps, is tomorrow going to be medial head of the deltoid, obliques and calves?

    Seriously, good to see your bench is still strong and you are training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Ya calves I haven't hit them lately. Good call.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete