Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Balls o Fury?

Dynamic warm (up similar to a track athlete)

35 mins of stability ball workout. Just about every position you could think of we were in. Pretty good workout. Felt pretty good after.

5 rounds for time: (with partner)
20x medball swings
10x wallball
10x push ups on medball
10x medball split jumps
20x medball sit ups
10x burpees

16:21
All done with 15 lbs ball.

Pretty CF like. Next PT session we are having a "CrossFit" WOD. I wonder what that will be like.
I think that the school may be infringing on CF territory. Naughty.

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

  1. Good to see these posts. I am looking forward to seeing the CF WOD. I have no ideal what it will be. If I had to guess, I would say either a "girl" WOD or a the filthy fifty, mayeb FGB.


    Keep up the good work my friend and keep blogging as you are able.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve,

    Do you know a guy named Cor? He just emailed me and has a link to your blog on his website. he works out at CF London but I don't think I have ever met him.

    I just mapped out all my programming for the next 3 months! Doing scaled CF mainpage from June-August 2007. So sweet! You and Amy are welcome to visit any time and check it out ... and for sure do a WOD with me. I usually do my WODs in the evening unless it is a run.

    ReplyDelete