Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CrossFit Main Page WOD

CFWU x 1

For time:
75 Push-ups
95 pound Sumo-deadlift high-pull, 50 reps
50 Dips
45 pound Weighted Pull-ups, 30 reps (last 15 there was a little bit of a jump to start the pull up. Couldn't get a kip with the weight system I had.)
25 Handstand Push-ups

13:58

Starting to slow down the training for the next couple of weeks. Going to try and just keep things fun and easy. I don't want to burn myself out before I even get to the training camp. I will use the 4-5 weeks of training there to ramp things up.

1 comment:

  1. i checked the mainsite's blog and i'm pretty sure your time was the fastest i saw for this WOD. solid effort, brother!

    have you considered participating in the crossfit games? it seems like you folks from up north are doing some amazing things!

    ReplyDelete