Friday, May 30, 2008

Leaving to CIOR

Well I am getting all set to leave for Quebec on Sunday. I have been taking it easy from the WODs. Day one of training camp involves the fitness test. I want to rest and make sure that I am ready for that.

I do not know weather or not I will have access to internet so this may be my last post for some time. I will return to regular posting by 17 Jul 08 if I don't have access.

I am extremely excited to be fortunate enough to get selected for this international competition. I have worked hard to get to where I am and I am proud to have this opportunity.

I am looking forward to see where Crossfit will take me with this. I have not done any other training then Crossfit to get ready, well I have done "Sealfit" for a bit. But that is it.

In the event that I do have internet access I will post regularly with the training that we are doing and what I am learning.

Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. Steve, congratulations on the engagement and good luck at CIOR!

    ReplyDelete