Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hand Care Break Through! Navy Seal WOD

<<Callus.jpg>>

Last night I found a callus shaver in the bathroom. It has turned out
to be the greatest piece of CrossFit equipment I have. After the shower
my hands were all wrinkly and my calluses were puffy. I thought what a
great opportunity to test out the shaver. It took some getting used to
trying to figure out the angles and how long the blade should be.

In about 5 minutes my hands were completely clean and all the calluses
were gone. My hands are now perfectly level with no hard spots. I am
looking forward to using these new hands for some kipping pull ups.

Moral of the story?

Right tools for the job.

45lbs
10 Hang Squat Snatch (HSS)

65lbs
8 HSS
2 Overhead Squats (OHS)

75lbs
6 HSS
4 OHS

85lbs
4 HSS
6 OHS

95lbs
2 HSS
8 OHS

115lbs
10 OHS

This one was not too bad. I should have gone heavier with this but did it as Rx'd.

No comments:

Post a Comment