Saturday, February 21, 2009

Stupid Idiot

I normally try not to post non WOD items. However, today was just one of those days. 2, yes, TWO jeeps stuck in the same spot. Yes, I drove them both into the same snow drift. DUMBASS!

After 6 Hours of trying we managed to only get one unstuck. CAA would not even go down the trail because it was "off-roading". So there is a jeep stuck out in the wilderness waiting for someone to steal it.

I know what I am doing tomorrow. Shovelling a stuck jeep from the ice. If anyone wants to help I will gladly accept the help.







1 comment:

  1. I find it amusing that you thought of taking pics of those jeeps -- that would be my least of worries.

    would have helped you out, but i just read this --
    stay strong, stay fit, stay Steve!

    Halim

    ReplyDelete