Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Cindy VS Murph

if you can get a finger on it you can climb it. (even Drunk)

CFWU X 2


Cindy


20 rounds +5 pull ups.


It is interesting to see how Crossfit done in different ways increases work/effort/pain. For example yesterday I did Cindy which worked out to be 100 pull ups , 200 Push ups, and 300 Squats. This only took me 20 mins. Now if I add the running that is needed for Murph and give myself a very slow time of say 10 mins per mile that gives me a total time of 40 mins. The last time I completed Murph it was 48 mins and I had way better times on the run then 10 mins. I guess my interest is that doing 100,200,300 consecutive is killer while breaking it up into managable sized pieces really changes the work out and tests different systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment