Friday, March 7, 2008

WOD 37 and 38 Grace PR


This past week I was fortunate enough to go to Vancouver and visit some of the excellent Crossfit Affilates out west.

Tuesday I went to Crossfit BC where Angel took me through a great warm up of Parkour moves. This was an excellent way to warm up and learn some things as well. Very coordination demanding. Next there was some squat therapy with the medball. We also worked on front squat.

The WOD was 1/2 of Cindy
Max rounds in 10 mins of:

5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 squats

14 rounds with 5 pu, 10 push and 3 squats.

Wedensday I made my way over to Crossfit Vancouver. Very nice gym they have. Great people to train with.

I did the CFWU on my own while I waited for others to show up. Once the crew was there we did:

4 rounds as a warm up of:
5 Burpees
200m run

Our skill was Hang cleans.

Our WOD was Grace.

30 reps of Clean and jerk 135lbs for time.

4:03

I would like to thank Shep and Angel for taking the time to work with me and teach me some excellent skills.

While away I was fortunate enough to get sick. I have a fever and chills. Not happy about that. I am gonna rest for the weekend and teach first aid to a military class.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete