Wednesday, November 19, 2008

BushFit




CFWU x 0

Today Pat B. and I spend 8 hours in the bush with 4 chainsaw, a maul, a tractor, and one crazy dog. You guessed it Parker! Parker had to spend most of the day in the truck because he was trying to bite the chainsaw while it was being used. I thought after awhile he would give up and get bored. Nope. He had a one track mind.

MUST! EAT! CHAINSAW!

After some initial issues with getting the chainsaws to work we began felling tree after tree. I think 12 in total. The largest being about 20 inches in diameter and the smallest being roughly 6 inches.

I think we have about 6-7 cords after one hell of a day. I will be a sore boy tomorrow. I have no idea how to put into WOD format but I did a lot for one WOD.

Shower, food, SLEEP!

No comments:

Post a Comment