Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gentlemen, this is a Football! Vince Lombardi

“Gentleman, this is a football”, Vintage Vince Lombardi.
The quote was all about getting back to basics. And it is true with reference to more than football. Whenever you find yourself floundering…get back to basics. If you are not growing…get back to basics. If you don’t know what to do next…get back to basics.

Fridays WOD.
CFWU x 1

Front Squat 5-5-5-5-5 reps

Warm up set 45lbs x 10

95-115-135-155-175

Kept the focus on form not weight.

3 comments:

  1. Steve,

    How is your front squat compared to you back squat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve,

    What is that girls website you reccommended to me? The girl who looks like me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat,
    The short answer is I have no idea. I haven't done squats in over 6 months. We will have to wait and see. Like the break down of sites on the right of your posts. Looks good.

    Dani,
    Look up http://byerscrossfit.blogspot.com/
    I just looked at the site and my earlier comment may not apply after closer inspection.

    ReplyDelete