Wednesday, January 21, 2009

You are the elite of the Canadian Army. For your action shall be fulfillment and you must train yourself to stand every test.

Squat
45x3
135x3
225x3
275x5
275x5
275x5
This rocked my legs.

Bench
45x10
135x8
185x5
225x5
225x5
225x5

This was all I did tonight. I was going to DL but I thought that I should not do them and rest my legs and get back on track for A and B's. Tonight was a hard night for me.

Normally I workout at 4pm. At 3pm I eat a snack and have dinner by 6pm. Today I had lunch and didn't eat until 7pm tonight. We had some "security" issues at work and I couldn't get away to get to the gym. I suspect that this may have some weight for my shoddy lifts. No fuel.

I am not going to continue with adding dips and Pulls ups. I will wait a few weeks before I start to branch out.

(Title: first of 10 commandments of the Canadian Airborne. Stay tuned for the remainder.)

3 comments:

  1. 275x5! Again Steve, you are tracking well. This is good progress. What was your old 1RM with back squat?

    Solid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already passed my 1RM for 3 sets of 5 dude!

    With this new strength, you're going to come back to CF or conditioning WODs and be an animal, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both are very kind with your support.

    I fear I tried to go up too fast and I will stall soon. Or risk form for weight. Which is something I do not want to do. I will have to really allow for proper rest and try and pay more attention to food intake. Well that and GOMAD.

    As for my 1RM prior? I did a search and have not found any WODs where I did squats other then BW. Unlike Pat I shied away from ME days. Oh how we grow, learn, and progress in our experiences.

    ReplyDelete