Monday, April 6, 2009

Graceful my Ass.

Dynamic warm up:
2x50m side shuffle steps
50m heel kicks
50m high knees
2x50m leg crossovers
25m crab walk
25m bear walk

This warm up is a mash up of what we did last summer prior to doing the Land O course and the one I learned at CrossFit Vancouver a year ago. I really like it because it gets my heart beating and I get to move around a bunch. It does however not incorporate any strength stuff. I will try to improve on it as I experiment more with it.

Grace

30 reps of Clean and jerk 135lbs for time.

5:10 (1:08 seconds off a PR.)

Felt strong as far a muscles go but breathing was impossibly hard.

2 comments:

  1. Steve that's not a bad grace time. Especially without bumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad at all. You have hung on to some METCON. 5min Grace is solid.

    ReplyDelete