Friday, February 8, 2008

CIOR testing

Today was a practice test for the real deal at the end of Mar 08. I wanted to do this so I can see what areas need work and will provide me enough time to fix the deficencies.

CFWU x 1

Max Push ups in 2 mins: 100
Max Sit ups in 2 Mins: 72
Max Chin ups: 17
800m Run: 2:38 Treadmill 1% incline

After the run I was whooped. I felt like puking for over an hour. I was even hanging over the garbage can in the change room after.

Tomorrow I will do the 8km and see where I am for that. Maybe!

Today was the last day of the bootcamp. They did Murph and they did awesome. Well done by everyone this morning. Once I figure out the photos I will post some here.

2 comments:

  1. dude, these numbers seem solid!

    is the 800m done on a treadmill or track? either way, you've really got some good stats.

    what is the gold standard for this test in each activity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the test. How was the 8k?

    ReplyDelete