Saturday, February 2, 2008

10km Run

CFWU x 3 Did this as Rx'd. I want to get back to incorporating this into my daily routine. I have noticed a decline in the pull ups as a result.

10km Run

54:34

This was extremely difficult for me to complete. This is the first time I have ever run that far. I didn't like it. I was mentally challenged at 8km into it. I just wanted to quit. In fact I stopped running and tried to convince myself that 8km is good enough. I made myself get back on the horse and finish. The last 2km was a dismal display of running. I will be very tight tomorrow.

This run has me wanting to write a blog about willpower and determination.

UFC is on tonight. Going to my girlfriends bar to watch it. Very excited.

2 comments:

  1. You did it. It sucked. You are stronger now for doing it.

    I did it too, and it took longer!

    Have a beer, watch UFC and enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job doing it and finishing it. Some works suck...and each sucks specifically for each type of person. This one sucks for some, while Linda or Murph suck for others. The challenge the mind as much as the body. Good job again.

    ReplyDelete