Thursday, January 31, 2008

Working out at work and a WOD

This morning was boot camp as usual which was a good time. Then it was off the work for a group workout with all the people I work with. We have an instructor who leads the group. Each day it is different and today it was something that I thought I would never ever do. Step aerobics. I knew I was gonna do the WOD after so I kinda half assed it.


Todays WOD was a gooder. I scaled the weights down so I could go through it faster and because I want to have more attention to the metcon stuff. I have a mental block with letting go of the strength stuff. I know I will have to do less strength training in the WODs if I am to improve my 8km run to 34 mins. I just don't want to lose my strength that I have worked hard to get.


Three rounds for time of:

185lbs Deadlift, 15 reps

15 Handstand push-ups

15 Pull-ups 65 pound

Thruster, 15 reps


13:57


The HSPU's rocked me after doing so many ring push ups yesterday. All in all it was a good one. Was sweating and red in the face.


Here are two of my favorite pics from the bootcamp. Craig before and after!

No comments:

Post a Comment