Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Michael

CFWU x 3 Went easy with sit ups and back extentions

"Michael"
Three rounds for time of:
Run 800 meters
50 Back Extensions
50 Sit-ups
20:44 PR by 4:46

That seems odd that I had a PR after the way I have been feeling. Don't get me wrong I am happy as hell with that. I guess the good eating and increase h2o have been paying off.
Went to DR this afternoon to have the back checked out finally. I have a strained Trap and have been given 10 physio appointments to see if I get things sorted out. That may be why I have a better time. Limited trap work?

I was on my way to work this morning and heard the craziest news story. A drug user has successfully sued her dealer for supplying her with drugs that made her an addict. WOW.

Full story:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080109.CRYSTAL09/TPStory/National

2 comments:

  1. Good work on the new PR. Michael is a tough WOD. How did you "game it"? Did you run fast, and rest or just go steady through the whole WOD? I just went steady.

    Hopefully the PTs will straigthen out the trap strain. I am looking forward to the off day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete