Saturday, January 19, 2008

Cindy with an Attitude. Cheryl and Layne at CF London!



Cindy with an Attitude.


CFWU x 1


Max rounds in 20 mins of:


5 Pull Ups 45 lbs

10 Bench Press 135 lbs

15 Squats 135 lbs


9 rounds in 20:20


This was a trial run for my next adventure where I will sub the pull ups for Muscle ups.

The squats were very challanging. I started the first 2 rounds with 185lbs. I decided to scale this after.


Cheryl and her husband Layne visited me down at http://www.crossfitlondon.ca/ for a WOD.

We did FIGHT GONE BAD. I lowered the weights for them as it was their first time doing a "real WOD".


Row for calories

24 inch Box Jumps

35lbs Push Press

32lbs SDLHP

8lbs Wallball 8ft target.


Cheryl had a score of 244 (with a little cheating)

Layne had a score of 204. He used 45lbs for SDLHP


Amazing effort by them both.

3 comments:

  1. Good job with the Cindy with an attitude. When I saw the load for bench and squat were the same, I thought it looked a little imbalanced, but 15 reps will catch up fast. Looks fun.

    UFC fights will a lot of fun. My friend is hosting and putting out a big spread, so I intend to eat and drink large. We will see how I hold up on the WOD tomorrow.

    Wanted to run outside today, but it was -4F (I know that is probably nothing for you guys...but for me that is cold).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squats were the hardest part for me. I thought I should have gone heavier as well but below parallel for 15 reps I was beat. I think 155 or 165 would be a better number.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right about the squats. UFC was great last night. My buddy got UFC early, TivO it and we watched it, then watch boxing. I have not watched boxing since I was about 15 (with my Dad). Anyway, it is so slow compared to MMA, there is really no comparison.

    I was happy with Dling 385 beltless. Hopefully, I should hit 400 in the next few DLs.

    ReplyDelete