Friday, January 11, 2008

Diane PR

"Diane"
21-15-9 reps of:
225 pound Deadlift
Handstand push-ups
6:18

Still feel like puking. My Brother and I had a workout this afternoon at the base gym. I did Diane and was amped up for it cuz he was there also there was another guy who I saw doing DL's with 135lbs. I had to wait for him to be finished his workout before I could start mine. I guess there was a little showing off involved. I felt really good going into it. First set of DL was 15/6 and HSPU's were the same break down.

I think one thing that was "cheating" was I bounced the weights off the ground well if steel weights bounce any. I was in a rhythm and it fell good to hear the noise of the weights hitting the ground and then back up.

I have been given the go ahead by the physio guy to do the WOD's I just have to focus on head and neck position and do some stretches after.

2 comments:

  1. Strong work on Diane. That is a awesome time. It looks like you are getting back into your game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, thanks for setting the bar a little higher

    ReplyDelete