Monday, February 18, 2008

Level III Testing Again + Chelsea

CFWU x 3

Started with running sprints. I would run 400m and then jog the next 400m. I did this 3 times. I then cranked the treadmill up to full blast and got a 1:19 400m. This is a level III right on the button. I think I can do it a little faster though.

After I was crossing it off on the Skills sheet and saw Chelsea was a level III. I gave it a go!

Chelsea
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats
Each min on the min for 30 min

Did this with little problems. Each round was about 30-35 seconds this gave me 25-30 seconds rest. I did tear a callaus off my right hand and have a nice blood blister. Great.

2 comments:

  1. Knocking out the level IIIs. Way to go. What level III skills are next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job man, just since i've been coming to your site you've seemed to make some legit progress.

    ReplyDelete