Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Deadlift and Work Workout





Don't laugh this is just a quick attempt to see if I could get my computer to do a video. I have been having issues!

AM



A mixer of movements. Squats with a "body bar", medball curls, tricep extentions, laps around gym (600 metersish), calf raises, and a few more things that I can't recall just right now. finished by doing 10 kipping pull ups then hit the showers.

PM

CFWU x 1

Was at a loss of what to do cuz I was just killing time until I had to go train with someone.

Deadlift

185 x3
225 x 2
270 x 1
305 x 1
350 x 1
365 x 1
375 x 0
370 x 1



I think that I have a definate lack of strength on my legs to lift any heavier. I would have to spend some time really focusing on the strenght portion for awhile which is the opposite of what I should be doing right now. One day soon?

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Steve!
    That was fun to watch ;0) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. solid DL numbers steve.

    you replied on my site that i need to increase my ring pushups numbers and that will increase my normal pushup numbers, and i agree with you. my question is this, what's your opinion on doing ring pushups vs reg. pushups in workouts?

    it would obviously hurt my overall score (i.e. cindy) but in the long-run would greatly improve my pressing strength?

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete