Friday, February 15, 2008

Level III Testing






I was not too sure what I was gonna do today but I knew I had to get to the gym.

CFWU x 2

OHS x 8 at 135 lbs This got me thinking about the skill levels for Crossfit North

Today I achieved a level 4 and a few level 3's

10 Pistols each leg. I don't know if I should count this one. I did them standing on a box. Full ROM A2A. Didn't rest or support myself in any way. I just lack the flexibility. Which is an important part of pistols. Level III

OHS 1 rep at 175lbs Level III

Clean 1 rep at 175lbs. Level III It was ugly but full squat to full extention.

Bench press 1 rep at 265lbs Level IV

Still have some outstanding Level II's which I will have to tackle fairly soon.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the level III. I have not tried all the level II, but I think I could get most. I wonder if I should start testing level III skills intermitently. Once again, the big ones for me will the running.

    ReplyDelete