Monday, February 25, 2008

Winter Camping in Algonquin Park

I know that this blog is usually reserved for workout results. However, this one is both about a workout and entertainment.


My Brother and I just got back from a great trip to Algonquin Park yesterday. We spent 5 days camping in the park. It was an amazing trip. I was taxed by the daily movement from one camp to the next. There was a couple of times where I wanted to throw in the towel because it was very difficult pulling/pushing 100+ pound togoggans for hours each day. Sometimes it was easy work and others it was painful. Being home and in the comfort of the climate controlled house I wish I had more time outside in the cold. I guess I will have to wait until next year for the opportunity.


We learned a lot about what to do different and what really worked. I am excited to put this new knowledge into action for the next trip. I think it is a canoe trip in May. That will be awesome.


Here are some pictures of our adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steve, great pictures, looks like lots of fun, have to try that one day.

    ReplyDelete