Tuesday, August 14, 2007

5 KM (Video of a white water trip with my Bro and fellow Crossfitter, Mike)






CFWU x 0

Did some light stretching before the run. Was pretty stiff from yesterdays WOD. I had sore legs for the run and had to stop a few times to stretch them out. The sore legs were accompained with lower back pain. The same pain that was present yesterday. Tight muscles I think. Did some good stretching after the run. Oh well tomorrow is a rest day.

5 KM

24:50

My goal was under 25:00 so for the last 300-400m I ran my ass off.

2 comments:

  1. he was just breaking parallel... first real intense GHD situp day for steve .... I'm trying not not make his balls the size of grapefruits (like the abking)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the clarification. It feels like and felt like a lot more. That is one of the great reasons for having a friend like you. Lets you realize shit.

    ReplyDelete