Monday, August 13, 2007

Going back to the beginning! School almost done.

CFWU x 3 Subbed MU's for pull ups and dips (3x6)

Tabata GHSU (glute ham sit ups)
10-10-10-9-8-9-8-7

50-40-30-20-10
25lbs walking lunges
1.5 Pood (55lbs) SDHP (sumo deadlift high pull)
26:02

Went and workout with Dave for the first time in many months. It was a good workout. The heat this afternoon really took its toll when coupled with the intensity the WOD demanded.

I experienced a pinching pain in my lower left hip while doing the high pulls. I don't know if it was me being super inflexible or just a hard workout.

Wrote my second last exam today. It went pretty well I think. There was some questions I know that I screwed up on. I just hope they weren't too costly. One more exam then I am finished school. Excited for that.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, did you go below parallel on the Tabata GHSU?!

    Mike in L.A.
    www.valleycrossfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. About 45 below parellel (sp?)
    really kicked my legs to help force myself back up. it was a lot easier that way.

    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete