Sunday, August 26, 2007

Broken Ass

Friday morning my engine light came on. I was going to be driving up north so Amy let me take her jeep so I wouldn't have any problems. Ended up getting into an accident. I was at fault so my insurance is gonna go up. Also I got a 110$ ticket for following too close. That and I think Amy is a little upset with me. Later that day we went to watch the UFC. It was fun to watch the fights with my friends. Randy kicked ass and GSP controlled the fight the whole time. Well anyway, Broken ass. After a few beers and being fired up from the fights I got back to my climbing tricks. Standing on a Post about 9 feet high I thought I could jump. Well I was right. I could jump. Just had a hard time sticking the landing. My feet slipped out from under me and I landed on my ass. It wasn't sore then but when I woke up this morning I could barely walk. The car ride home really sucked. Ass is very sore. Bruised the bone I am sure.

So the moral is I didn't workout Sat and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment