Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Back Squat and box jumps (Who loves Winter? I do!)



AM worked out with a buddy at work who has a bad back so we did this:

CFWU x 2

5 rounds for time:

50 jump rope
25 24 inch box jump
10 burpees

13:30 (think I did six rounds)

PM

CFWU x 1 with 2 rounds of snatch practice

5-5-5-5-5

Front Squat

135-185-185-235-235

Felt a small tickle in the back so didn't push it. It was heavy enough though.

Handstand practice for 10 mins. Getting fairly good at these. That is relative though.

2 comments:

  1. Great load on the front squat. That is quite an increase from a the last WOD with Front Squats.

    I was planning on doing Michael this morning, we got 6inches last night and ended up shoveling the driveway before work. Maybe Michael tonight.

    The technique development week is long and I miss the WOD. It is very motivating to get up, do the WOD early and post my results. No so motivating to get up early and strictly do skill development. I need to find the medium.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got some confidence from doing the CFT and the back squat was good.

    ReplyDelete