Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WallBall

5 min run on treadmill (no incline sorry Ice Cream)

CFWU x 1

3 Rounds
50 skips
25 Wallball, 12 Lbs

Not timed but about 4.5 mins

10 mins Handstanding.
Terrible today. I would get up and tip over. Tired I guess from the
party last night and only 4 hours sleep.
I practiced kicking to handstand from a crouched position. Like a frog
getting ready to jump. I would "muscle" my way into the handstand. Good
to develop the back and shoulder muscles.

Most stop when they begin to tire. Good men go until they think they are
going to collapse, but the very best know that the mind tires before the
body, and pushes themselves further and further....beyond all limits.
Only when all of these limits have been shattered, can the unattainable
be reached! (USMC)

No comments:

Post a Comment