Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Holiday skate

Crazy time of year for everyone I am sure. Yesterday had 1 hour dance lesson. It wasn't too tiring this time around as we spent more time on technical stuff. I have been taking some flack for taking these lessons. It is no matter to me I am having fun and learning a new skill.

Last night after 8 hours of driving Amy and I finally made it up to bala. Had a couple of beers to unwind after a stressful car ride. Weather was shit and the were an abundance of shitty drivers.

Today I did some sprints at the ice rink. About 30 mins total. I would sprint around the rink 2 times and skate easy for 2. Not a killer workout but enough to make me want to stop and eat some candy floss from the concession stand.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment: