Friday, May 1, 2009

New gym

Today was my second day at the new job. One more day of admin then off to school.
Used the gym at work. It is a little prehistoric but it will do the job for now.

I know it is only day 2 but I had Burger King for lunch it really knocked the shit out of me for the afternoon. I really need to take a cooler with good stuff.

CFWU x 1

Deadlift
5-5-5
135-225-315
Clean
5-5-5
135-155-155
The last rep of each round on the cleans was a Clean and Jerk.
The DL was lazy I know. I just didn't have it in me.

2 comments:

  1. 315x5 is not bad. Also, you got to stay fresh for teh school.

    How was the gym? Anyone else DLing or Olifting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us play with Parker at the Dog Park. I posted the rest of the homemade beef jerky recipe if you want to try it.

    ReplyDelete