Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thrusters and SDHP followed by 5 KM Run

CFWU x 2

Five rounds for time of:
95 pound Sumo deadlift high-pull, 15 reps
95 pound Thruster, 15 reps

18:32

This one just smashed me into the ground. Diet and H2O to blame.

Missed yesterdays WOD due to being at the Range. So I did it today.

5 km Run

22:10

Happy with my time considering I was wrecked even before starting it. Legs are super tight. Will have to be sure I continue to stretch. Having a fun time! Loving it.

3 comments:

  1. you keep blaming diet.... so what are you doing about it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. eating hot dogs and french fries as we speak!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a smart ass comment. I have been carrying my water bottle everywhere now and have been trying for 3 liters by 3pm. The food portion is still an issue. Working on Carb sizes and fish oils. Thanks for making it obvious that I am slacking. A kick in the ass is good every now and then.

    ReplyDelete