Friday, September 14, 2007

Training Failure


My motivation.

I am gonna call a spade a spade.

I have been slacking off from working out due to extreme laziness. I have been thinking I am doing well even though my numbers in the WODs are sucking. I have recognized this and with that I hope to get myself back on track.

My game plan is to go to bed earlier and stop watching TV so late. Pay attention to what I am eating. I have almost stopped eating salads which I think is one of the reasons I was so successful in the first place. The three beers I have after work will have to wait for a special event. Such as a Bills game.

I hope that by admitting that I have been slacking I will be able to get myself back on track.

Post to comments.


Three rounds for time of:
50 Double-unders Tuck jumps subbed.
75 Squats

10:25

No comments:

Post a Comment