Tuesday, April 22, 2008

AM:Helen, PM: Snatch and Deadlift PR and Hand walking PR

"Helen"

Three rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups

11:01
Not very happy with this one I was almost 3 minutes longer then last
time. Thought I was going to crush this one. Had to partition the
swings and pull ups in the 3rd round. I think it was more psychological
then physical.

Deny everything...admit nothing...make counter accusations!

After work I went to the gym and completed:

5 left, 5 right
.5 Pood Snatch
1 Pood Snatch
1.5 Pood Snatch

3 left, 3 right One Arm Barbell Snatch

65-85 Lbs

1 Left, 1 Right One Arm Barbell Snatch

105 Lbs

Snatch High Pull
3x5
135 Lbs

Then wanted to do some handstands but lost my balance and started walking. Made it 15feet. That made me excited. After repeated attempts I managed 45 feet. Half way across the gym. I was stoked.

Then I was talking with Dave and we were talking about running and deadlifts. I thought while I was waiting I would try a deadlift.

380lbs PR

I feel really good about that considering yesterday and today's WODs.

No comments:

Post a Comment