Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Navyseal.com WOD Scaled



My FiveFingers came in today. They are difficult to put on because I have a baby toe that is all messed up. It doesn't really exist. So I have to really pull on the toe to get it in place. Went for a little run and they feel good. I will be sure to start slow with them so not to hurt myself.

CFWU x 1 and some walking lunges and skipping

1 mile run
50 24 inch box jumps
50 Pull ups
50 parlette push ups
100 single unders
1200m Run
35 24 inch box jumps
35 Pull ups
35 parlette push ups
70 single unders
800m Run
20 24 inch box jumps
20 Pull ups
20 parlette push ups
40 single unders

I really thought I could do well on this one. It was definatly a challenge to do box jumps after the run. Then have to run after the skipping. Calf intensive.

43:27 Not happy with the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment