Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pressing and the new shoes


AM
CFWU x 1 and some skipping

> Shoulder press 1-1-1-1-1 reps
> Push press 3-3-3-3-3 reps
> Push Jerk 5-5-5-5-5 reps
>
> 135 for the first set then moved up to 140 for the remainder. Started
> to get a tickle in my right shoulder at the last set.
>
> This morning I used the FiveFingers for the WOD and it was
> interesting. Got some good looks too. The type I bought are KSO's.
> General purpose ones. Good for just about any sport. My girlfriend
> likes them too. Although I do think she thinks I am a little goofy.
> <<demotivators_1786_8008734.jpg>>

PM

CFWU x 3

3 Rounds for time:

15 wallball 15 lbs
15 KB Swings 1.5 pood
50 single unders

5:47

Handstand practice.
Held my longest stand for about 20 seconds with NO movement. Stood still the whole time. Did 1 HSPU with no moving full ROM. Very happy. Had some advice from a gym person. To just relax and breathe. The next one I did was a nice long one. Hope this is a new direction for me.

1 comment:

  1. 2 a day! Good job on the handstand. Was the second WOD from Navy Seals?

    ReplyDelete