Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Strenght VS Weakness



I am learning the difficulty of trying to be fit in every modal domain. I know the idea is to be a balanced athlete. It is a challange to put into practice. For example in April I was doing a lot of rowing and doing well at it. I have since stopped rowing. Not intentionally just stopped going to the Globo gym where they have a lot of them. Months later when I realized how lacking I am in the metcon portion of my fitness, I was, in my opinion "strong". Getting PR's with MU's, cleans, and other strength/power movements. I am fearful that now that I want to get back to the metcon stuff I am going to lose the strength gains I have made.

I might be trying to achieve too much too soon with the Crossfit stuff. However, I am looking to improve in each area. I wonder if I am trying too hard in one area at the expense of another. Come to think of it that is exactly what I am doing.

I am open to suggestions and look forward to ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Get yourself a used C2. One of the best investments I've ever made.

    Chris G.

    ReplyDelete