Thursday, July 12, 2007

Chipper with a back that doesn't like me!

Had my fitness assessment today at a big box and had a couple of surprizes.

Resting Heart rate is in the excellent catagory from needs improvemment
Body fat is 12% which is in the Athelete range.
Weight is down 5 pounds
Arm strength is "the highest" she has ever seen!
Cardio is Excellent catagory.
Back flexibilty is still shit!

think that is a great improvement from only doing crossfit. I also got the girl interested in crossfit. She was asking how much I run/bike/swim. I said never! I started to talk about crossfit. She was blown away that a WOD can last only 4 mins and you still get a workout in that will kick your ass.

no CFWU x 3 (rode the bike for 20 mins for the test)

For time:
25 Walking lunge steps
20 Pull-ups
50 Box jumps, 20 inch box
20 Double-unders (tuck jumps)
25 Ring dips (regular)
20 Knees to elbows
30 Kettlebell swings, 2 pood (did not do Bad Back)
30 Sit-ups
20 Hang squat cleans, (did not do Bad Back)35 pound dumbells
25 Back extensions(did not do Bad Back)
30 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball (Subbed 45lbs thrusters)
3 Rope climb ascents (subbed 30 pull ups)

14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment