Thursday, November 22, 2007

Bear Complex! Ouch.

CFWU x 2

CF Challenge #3 "Bear Complexes"
"Bear Complexes" Refer to CF mainpage, exercise demos for the video.

5 Rounds

7 sets per round1 Set:
Power Clean
Front Squat
Push Press
Back Squat
Push Press

Note we can not let the bar touch the ground during a set. Post loads used for each round.

95lbs/95lbs/95lbs/115lbs/135lbs

Think I could have gone heavier sooner but was totally smoked at 135 lbs. Had to squat with weight on thighs for a rest. Good WOD. Glad I got to try it. Thanks goodness tomorrow is a rest day. My turn to think of something for us.

1 comment:

  1. I did set the weight down after each set, to both rest and reload for the clean. I do not know how you rested it on your thigh.

    Good job on the workout. I am glad we did it. Looking forward to your workouts, but I do need tomorrow's rest day.

    ReplyDelete