Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Day 2


Tabata Something Else


Tabata Following

Jump Rope

1 Pood KB Swings

Burpees

Sit-up (Anchored)


55/50/40/52/47/36/46/40

11/11/11/10/11/11/10/11

7/6/6/5/5/5/6/5

11/11/11/11/11/11/10/10


Today belongs to Pat. I am sure I would have stopped at the sit ups had it not been a competition. Didn't rest the one minute between the sets. OPPS! I am predicting DOMS in the Stomach. The burpees were the hardest part for me today. *Note: Yesterday I was very guilty for weight gazing. Today if I could have put off longer I would have. However, as soon as I pushed play on the Ipod for the Tabata timer I had no choice but to start. It was a great way to just get moving.


I have attached a pic of the sheet of paper I kept track on. Very hard to write when wanting to die.


Thanks Pat

1 comment:

  1. I am off to try the bear. I think I am going to start light, i.e just the bar and go from there.

    This "challenge" was a good ideal. I have wanted to try some workouts that are on the CF site, but do not seem to be in the OWd rotation.

    I will let you know how the bear goes.

    ReplyDelete