Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Pat and Steve Challenge #1

CFWU x2 Have been doing snatch instead of OHS

21-15-9
HSPU
Pull-ups (Kipping)
Pistols (11-8-5 per leg per round)

Time:

6:20

I did the HSPU's unbroken for the first two rounds then 3 and feel over then finished the 6
Pistols were the biggest challenge for me. Went to leg being being slightly past 90 but not all the way to A2A. I think I may have cheated by not going to A2A on the pistols. Thought I was gonna fall over if I went further.

This was a very difficult WOD and I am fearful of the next one.

2 comments:

  1. Round 1 Steve, way to go. Tommorrow is going up now. You do have a 35# (1 Pood KB)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have rings, no box jump. I need to build one, it and making a 20# med ball are on my list to do this winter. I hang my rings from my pull-up bar, which is only 6.5 feet off the ground.

    ReplyDelete